Dermal Fillers are used to help replenish facial volume loss which may be seen as flattening of the cheeks, indentations under the eyes or sagging of the skin. Dermal fillers are commonly used for lip enhancement, cheek enhancement, non surgical facelift (also known as the liquid lift) non surgical jowl reduction, chin enhancement, brow shaping or lifting, reshaping of the nose and filling of the tear troughs.
Loss of facial volume is one of the key factors in the ageing process, and dermal fillers are just one of many treatments that we have which will help to rejuvenate the face.
Commonly treated areas using dermal fillers:
- lip enhancement
- nasolabial folds
- cheek enhancement
- eye bags/filling tear troughs
- nose reshaping
- chin augmentation
- non-surgical facelift
- Treatment of deep lines and wrinkles
Dermal fillers are used to
- Enhance the lips by replacing lost volume which is lost naturally as we age and redefine your lip shape
- Reduce the appearance of eye hollows/ eye bags by placing fillers in the tear troughs to smooth the transition of the lower eyelid to the cheek
- Enhance the cheeks by replacing lost volume and lifting the cheeks
- Chin and jowl; Used to give a smoother chin line by filling lose areas of the jowl and chin.
- Nose augmentation; We can correct a hook or bump, widen a thin nose and even make an Asian nose look more western.
- Nasolabial folds (from the nose to corners of mouth; Used to soften these folds, and encourage natural collagen renewal. This area is most often corrected by the lifting effect of cheek filler.
- Deep Lines: While muscle relaxants will soften the majority of lines and wrinkles some deeper ones will benefit from fillers. In some areas, one dermal filler treatment is sometimes enough to correct long term lines when used in conjunction with regular muscle relaxants. We can use dermal fillers on many lines such as smile lines, frown lines, lip lines, crow’s feet and foreheads.
- Hands or décolletage; Used mostly for rehydration A single treatment can be seen instantly and can last for around 6 to 24 months depending on the thickness of the product and a number or biological factors of an individual client. Consultations are a must, as not all clients are suitable for dermal fillers.
*A service fee of $25 will be charged.