Correcting Volume Loss Using Dermal Fillers
Have you found yourself wanting the benefits of cosmetic surgery, but a surgical procedure does not feel like the right fit for you? Well, there is a way to get around it. With nonsurgical fillers, you can enjoy the enhancements of plastic surgery – without the scalpel. Learn more at a consultation at Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Centre at one of our locations across Australia in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and Melbourne.
What Are Nonsurgical Fillers?
Nonsurgical fillers are injectable fillers which enhance and rejuvenate your facial appearance. They may last anywhere from six to twenty-four months.
The Benefits of Dermal Fillers
A lot of people choose to get fillers. As we age, our bodies show the tell-tale signs, especially in the facial area. This can be a cause of insecurity for a lot of us. Gravity starts to take its toll, wrinkles and expression lines appear, crow’s feet begin to creep in. Aging can feel like an unwanted houseguest that just won’t leave.
Combating these common signs of aging with nonsurgical fillers can be extremely beneficial. Fillers are known for their smoothing and rejuvenating effects. They add fullness and can correct any disparities or unwanted bumps (especially in the nose).
They are favored among people who don’t feel completely comfortable with traditional plastic surgery. The dermal filler process is much less invasive, and isn’t quite as permanent, so it’s definitely a nice compromise.
Nonsurgical fillers may leave you looking younger, which in turn, may leave you feeling younger and more confident. This means your general mood and happiness could be affected positively.
What Can Be Expected From The Treatment Itself
The treatment will start with a consultation to discuss everything about fillers and your cosmetic goals as well as answer any general questions you may have.
On the day of the treatment, the area, or areas, which will be filled will be cleaned and anesthetized (some dermal fillers contain an amount of anesthetic). A great thing about nonsurgical fillers is that the results are usually instant. You’ll notice an improvement from the time you walk out of the clinic.
Areas That Can Be Enhanced With Dermal Fillers
- Lips And Mouth – Dermal fillers fill out the area around the lips, smoothing wrinkles. They also help to diminish vertical lip lines, aid in plumping the lips themselves by increasing volume, and improve overall symmetry. Both smile and frown line can be rejuvenated with dermal fillers.
- Cheeks – Nonsurgical fillers replace lost volume in the cheeks, as well as lifting them, creating a much more youthful look.
- Nose – Any crookedness or bumps can be corrected on the nose with nonsurgical fillers. Nasolabial folds (the lines which run from the nose to the corners of the mouth) can also be rejuvenated with fillers.
- Eyes – Eye hollows and eye bags can be rejuvenated by the fillers.
- Chin – Loose skin beneath the jaw can be filled with using nonsurgical fillers.
- Temples – Hollow temples can be filled out by the dermal injections.
Schedule Your Consultation!
Are you interested in learning more about how nonsurgical fillers could refresh your appearance? Contact us today at Cosmetic Plastic Surgery Centre and schedule your consultation! Our team proudly serves Australia with locations in Brisbane, the Gold Coast, and Melbourne.